Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome!


I am the Magic Meal Fairy. Valerie finally caught me and put me  in a jar. Now, as her captive, I will be working for her, creating and cooking sumptuous dishes to share with you.

Of course, there will be recipes I've created myself, some I've discovered and tried, recipes from friends, recipes handed down through the family line, and maybe some guest cooks on here.

There will also be some tips and advice to share, and anything that relates to cooking, baking, and feeding our family and friends, from saving time to saving money.

I hope you will enjoy your time here and find something to help and inspire you in your journey of nourishing your loved ones. ~TMMF~

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait. Though, I do not know what TMMF means!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Magic Meal Fairy. ;) And I'm pretty excited too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still working on the layout, btw. It's a work in progress right now as I fit it in with household duties. Along with supervising TMMF as she cooks, you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete