Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert Lasagna



This little recipe is one I found online and just had to try. I feel like I don’t do enough sweets here at TMMF, but I guess it’s because I’m not really into the sweet taste; I’m more of a savory, sharp, or spicy person. So I wanted to try this, especially since it’s got peanut butter and chocolate in it, and it’s frozen. What a tasty way to cool off in all this summer heat!

So, let’s get cooking, er…baking? Oh my, that’s not right either. Let’s get assembling! ;)



First spread one third of the Cool Whip on the bottom of the pan.

Sprinkle the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal evenly on top.

Heat up the Nutella in the microwave for 20-30 seconds to make it looser, and drizzle over the top of the cereal.



Now for the next layer. Spread another 1/3 of the Cool Whip on top.

Sprinkle the Cocoa Puffs or Reese’s Puffs evenly over the whipped topping.

Warm the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or so and drizzle on top of the cereal.



Use the last 1/3 of the Cool Whip to spread on top.

Put about ¾ c Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in a bag and crush with whatever your little heart desires. I used a huge wrench that was in the kitchen. ;)

Sprinkle over the top, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze.

When completely frozen, serve. Enjoy! ~TMMF

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert Lasagna

1 16 oz container Cool Whip
1 1/2 c Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
1 1/2 c Cocoa Puffs or Reese's Puffs cereal
1/2 c Nutella
1/2 c peanut butter
more Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for top

*Just a little note: I saved money by buying the store brand of Nutella, Cool Whip, peanut butter, and the bagged copycat of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I didn't have Cocoa Puffs or Reese's Puffs, but I had the bagged Marshmallow Cocoa Mateys, so I picked the marshmallows out and used the puffs. Or "Mateys." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment