Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bacon Cheddar Bubble Bread



Bacon Cheddar Bubble Bread. Bacon….cheese….who could ask for more?? How about some mozzarella thrown in for stringy cheesy yumminess? I added some and it rocks! This one comes from Recipes That Crock, as it’s actually a crock pot recipe. I made it in the oven because I started late, and hey, if you want to do it in the crockus poticus, have at it. Just place it all in your greased and floured slow cooker and cook on high for 1 ½ to two hours. I guess I’d do that if I needed to go out and wanted it done when I got home, but it was easier for me to just whip it up and bake it for about half an hour in the oven. Either way, this is so stinking good, I know you’ll love it!

So, let’s get cooking!



Cook the bacon in a skillet, drain, and set to cool. Dice the pepper and grate the sharp cheddar cheese.



Chop up the bacon. In a large bowl, place the refrigerated rolls, pepper, bacon, and cheeses. Pour the melted butter over it all, then mix. I found that using my hands was the best way. Messy, but best. ;)

Place all into a 9 X 13” baking dish that is greased. I added a little more cheese on top. Just because that’s how I roll. ;)

Bake in a 350° oven for about 30 minutes or so, until browned on the sides.

Enjoy! ~TMMF





Bacon Cheddar Bubble Bread

4 tubes refrigerated biscuits
¾ c butter, melted
1 bell pepper
8 strips bacon
1 c sharp cheddar cheese
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment